20 November 2020 - 03 December 2020
With the Interreg NEXT programming well underway, TESIM – in close collaboration with DG REGIO – will organise during the months of November and December a series of online events under the title “From territorial analysis to programme strategy- Moving to the NEXT level!”, addressing both the continuity and the twist in the context of the transition between two programming periods, as well as in the transitioning from ENI CBC to Interreg NEXT.
The aims of these events are to:
- convey common messages to all programmes related to their current programming stages;
- allow programme representatives to exchange on their progress in the programming exercise and seek answers from the EC and their peers;
- encourage synergies and complementarities among programmes from an early stage.
The events will be organised on a geographical cluster basis, as follows:
- programmes involving the Russian Federation (20 November)
- programmes involving Belarus, Ukraine and the Republic of Moldova (26 November)
- sea basin and sea-crossing programmes (3 December)
Please, find the standard agenda here: TESIM_From TA to strategy_Rationale and standard agenda_20201028
Registrations are closed for this event.