Seven projects implemented under the ENPI CBC Poland-Belarus-Ukraine Programme 2007-2013 have been nominated for the Podkarpackie edition of the Orły Wprost 2017 Award.
Orły Wprost Award is dedicated for people, institutions and projects that have made exceptional contributions to the development of the economy, region and country.
The nominated projects for the Podkarpackie edition are:
- “Time for Business”
- “Stimulation of the tourism development in the Carpathian region by tourist’s service and security improvement”
- “Creating municipal system for handling waste household electronic and electrical equipment in Lviv with the experience of Lublin”
- “Integrated promotion of tourism opportunities and cultural-historic heritage of Lviv region, Podkarpackie and Lublin voivodeships”
- “Creation of Polish-Ukrainian Center of Breeding and Promotion of Hucul Horse”
- “Cross-border cooperation for the prevention and treatment of extensive burn injuries in the Polish-Ukrainian cross-border area”
- “Clean Water in The Pobuże Region – Water Supply Cross-Border System for Hrubieszów and Volodymyr-Volynskyi – STAGE II”
Congratulations to the programme and all nominated projects! The winner will be announced on 28 June during a Gala ceremony, which will be held in Rzeszów.