In Armenia, 100 potential applicants of the ENI CBC Black Sea Basin programme participated in project preparation workshops organised in Yerevan (14 March) and Vanadzor (16 March).
These events were delivered with support from TESIM, in close collaboration with the programme Managing Authority, Joint Technical Secretariat and National Authority in Armenia. They included interactive sessions on:
- Key elements of Black Sea Basin call for proposals
- Developing ENI CBC project partnership and intervention logic
- Project financial aspects (including national requirements) and eligibility criteria
- Key aspects of project activity and financial planning
- How to apply in the programme Electronic Monitoring System
In their evaluation of the events, 60% of participants assessed the workshops as « very useful » and 40% as « useful ».
Please find below the presentations in Armenian from the events: